Let's talk about skills
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL and relational databases in general
- Good knowledge of Vue.js
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Good knowledge of Laravel and modern PHP frameworks
- Knowledge of AngularJS a plus
- Knowledge of MongoDB a plus
- Knowledge of Linux and system administration a plus
- Knowledge of other programming languages a plus
Let's talk about you
- At least 3 years of development experience on complex web applications.
- Multidisciplinary and likes to work in a team.
- Able to take ownership of projects and ensure technical ownership
- Fluent in French spoken and written
- English spoken and written
- Flexible hours;
- Coffee, snacks and fresh fruit offered;
- Mobility bonus;
- Training bonus (Atipik Campus);
- Working for a company that is committed to the environment;
- Paternity leave;
- Massage once a month;
- LAAC (accident insurance covering care in a private clinic);
- Health Insurance for loss of earnings offered.
Don't hesitate to apply, add a resume in PDF format, examples of your best achievements and a few code snippets that you have written.
There is no time limit to apply, files will be studied as soon as they are received. Placement agencies should not apply.